- Confidential Oil & Gas Co.
- Producing 3D bathymetric images,
- Analyzing 3D scene,
- Creating 3D fly through and rendering 3D animation,
- Demonstrating integration of 3D visualization in existing workflow.
An Oil and Gas client had a need for 3D geo-spatial processing and analysis platform for benefiting its offshore Team. Tessellations used Fledermaus software to demonstrate 3D visualization of bathymetry and interaction of various geographical data sets. Tessellations demonstrated the extensive functionality of Fledermaus to allows its use across different phases of a project from the planning, processing and QC, through to analysis and production of images and animations.
Scope of Services
- Produce XYZ grids, contours, and sun-illuminated georeferenced bathymetric images,
- Importing geographic and bathymetry dataset in its native resolution and analyzing it in 3D scene,
- Creating instant interactive profiles on the surface,
- Creating 3D flythrough over proposed pipeline routes to give clients full perspective to view,
- Rendering 3D animation for extracting information and for distribution purpose,
- Demonstrating Grid, point, line, image, and Google Earth export options for easily integrating Fledermaus into the existing workflow.
- This allowed clients to quickly gain insight and extract additional information from their underlying data.
- It provided our clients with added value in data analysis completeness.