Tessellations can provide full time in-house GIS technical support. The personnel can serve as a primary point of contact for GIS Support questions within the company. The personnel can assist in off-loading some of the burden from other company resources by addressing GIS Support questions.
Some of the tasks we can perform are:
- Answer support calls for ‘how to’ GIS questions,
- Providing solutions to complex analytical issues and Optimizing workflows,
- Assisting in creating and automating workflows for different user groups,
- Assistance in data exchange by conversions and transformations to facilitate users of various GIS programs. This may involve ArcGIS, Global Mapper, FME etc.,
- One on one ArcGIS training for beginners; Create and deliver hands on workshops on specific topics,
- Creating need based one pagers, how to notes for long term reference,
- Troubleshooting ArcGIS software install issues, testing ArcGIS suite and extensions,
- Assisting during the time of GIS software upgrade or roll-out in the company,
- Participate in IT/GIS meetings for brain storming software rollout or for solutions to complex projects.
- Provide documentation on new procedures and best practices.