- Confidential Oil & Gas Co.
- Setting up data requirements,
- Data organization and cleanup,
- Workflow development,
- Quality control.
The client had a requirement to analyze its raster images for the purpose of hosting or streaming the images through the 3rd party hosting site, I-cube. The analysis of the images consists of the identification and documentation of certain attributes which leads to processing the images into a file structure in accordance to I-cube specifications.
Scope of Services
- Setting up requirements for images that can and cannot be processed,
- Inventory of all imagery assets,
- Preliminary data verification and set up the directory structure,
- Data Cleanup and removing duplicates,
- Creation of the Image set Index and verification of its uniqueness,
- Developing a workflow for imagery acquisition, acceptance and processing for web-hosting,
- Quality control
- Streamlining raster data analysis process for web-hosting by creating a workflow that comprise image acquisition, acceptance, processing, quality check and finally data delivery.