- Teaching GIS classes and workshops,
- Developing custom courses,
- Introductory to advanced level training,
- Individual level to Organization level.
Our lead trainer, Beni Patel has been an ESRI authorized trainer since 1996. She taught Introduction to GIS at the University of Houston for eight years. Was invited to guest lecture and mentor students at several high schools and colleges. She is currently an ESRI authorized trainer for Introduction to ArcGIS I, Introduction to ArcGIS II, and Working with Spatial Analyst. She has experience in developing custom courses in GIS for ExxonMobil and Duke Energy. She has taught ESRI authorized classes for the last 11 years and was recognized as one of the top 5 trainers by ESRI in 2005. Over time she has taught several hundred students on ESRI products and maintains an excellent rating on the student evaluations.
Scope of Services
- Learn about Geospatial technologies
- How to integrate to any subject and for real world applications
- Hands on practical experience
- Some of the companies who have had trainees attend her classes includes: Harris County Flood Control District, Montgomery County, Montgomery County Appraisal District, Montgomery County 911 District, City of Houston, City of Conroe, City of Huntsville, Aransas County, Aransas County Appraisal District, The Woodlands Community Association, Conroe Independent School District, Aldine Independent School District, ExxonMobil, Shell Oil, Duke Energy, Anadarko Petroleum, Marathon Oil, British Petroleum, Temple Inland, Fugro Robertson, Visual Solutions, Avia Environmental Inc., IT-Nexus, Coastal Preserve and Developments Foundation, Decision Analyst.