- Montgomery County Appraisal District.
- Data management
- Data integration and sharing
- Developing tools
- Web Mapping
Montgomery County Appraisal District (MCAD) has GIS data and Computer Aided Mass Appraisal (CAMA) data in two different databases. Tessellations was tasked to use the existing hardware/software infrastructure and create maps that reflected ten different aspects of CAMA data, that will shared with their appraisers using web maps. Tessellations designed and implemented real time integration of CAMA data with the parcel data. Tessellations installed a GIS sever and integrated it into their existing enterprise computing environment. ArcGIS server is used to serve up the maps to internal and external users.
Scope of Services
- Maintaining and administration of the GIS server
- Upgrading software as new versions become available
- Creating automated data extracting tools to extract data from the CAMA to create live maps
- Working with other vendors to integrate their data into the GIS environment e.g. Pictometry
- Interact with other local governments to participate in data sharing
- Successfully handled all of MCAD’s GIS integration activities
- Successfully implemented ArcGIS Server and web applications